Camryn - PDF
This is a digital download pattern to print at home or at a copy shop. No physical pattern will be mailed.
The Camryn Dress sewing pattern is the perfect date night dress! With its classic silhouette, it's a flattering balance of chic modesty with just a touch of sexy with the v-shaped neckline.
Please see our size chart link determine the best size group.
To make the Camryn Dress, you will need:
- 1.5 yards of woven fabric
- 1.5 yards of woven lining fabric
- 1 yard of 1/4 inch boning
- coordinating thread
- one hook and eye (optional)
Skill level: Intermediate
- print-at-home pattern - 24 pages
- copy shop A0 format (33x45 inches) - 2 sheets
Save your printer ink! Our downloadable PDF patterns allow you to select one or all sizes, it's up to you! Included in your download are instructions on printing either option.
PDF Patterns Include:
- Copy shop Pattern - (for you to print at your chosen printer)
- Print-at-home Pattern (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Full-color printable instruction booklet
- Video tutorial on YouTube
After successful checkout, you will be able to download your PDF pattern files. A copy of your PDF pattern files will also be sent to the email address you entered during checkout.
The New to PDF patterns? We've got you covered with instructions on how to use our PDF patterns.
You will have a 3 time download limit on these files. Be sure to save them to your computer after purchasing.
It was great and the instructions were easy to understand
Great Packaging. Detailed information on the envelope. I was notified when the item shipped. I haven't sewn it yet but I'm excited! I will be ordering again.
Great experience and customer service.
The pattern is very straight forward and the video gives additional clarity on how to sew the dress together!
This pattern was easy and the instructions were clear and concise!